In this article i will show you how to Install apktool in android and also show you how to decompile & recompile any android apk app with using android kali nethunter.
Let’s first talk about apktool!
A tool for reverse engineering 3rd party, closed, binary Android apps. It can decode resources to nearly original form and rebuild them after making some modifications. It also makes working with an app easier because of the project like file structure and automation of some repetitive tasks like building apk, etc.
- Disassembling resources to nearly original form (including
- Rebuilding decoded resources back to binary APK/JAR
- Organizing and handling APKs that depend on framework resources
- Smali Debugging (Removed in
2.1.0 in favor of IdeaSmali)
- Helping with repetitive tasks
- Java 7 (JRE 1.7)
- Basic knowledge of Android SDK, AAPT and smali
- First you Install Java In Nethunter.
- apt-get install apktool -y
- For Decompile any apk apktool d uc.apk
- For Re-Compile apktool b uc
- Now enjoy it and edit any app, change it’s permissions, values, colers and even more!