In this article i will explain you about how to port open or forward with ngrok in termux. I hope you like this article and don’t forgot to share it.
Ngrok is a multiplatform tunnelling, reverse proxy software that establishes secure tunnels from a public endpoint such as internet to a locally running network service while capturing all traffic for detailed inspection and replay.
If you’re not Installed termux in your android phone, just go now in your play store and download.
• Hack gmail account with termux using brute force hydra
• Make wordlist using termux
• Install SqlMap In termux
Ngrok Installation In Termux:
- First you need to go ngrok website & sign up.
- Then login into your ngrok account, go in download section & download Linux ARM.
- Now open your termux terminal and locate Linux ARM zip file, then extract into termux home directory.
- Now go to ngrok website & copy the access token, then past into termux $HOME
- Now type ./ngrok
I hope you understand..